Last year, Millennials surpassed Generation X workers to become the largest group in the workforce. With their new rise to power, they're influencing companies to adapt to their preferences and behaviors - the biggest being their mobile habits. One report shared that 80% of Millennials own a smartphone, and one in five of them only access the Internet solely through their tablets or phones.
Is Your Mobile Marketing Optimized to Reach Your Audience?
The Mobile Optimization package leverages Google's Mobile-Friendly Test and Mobile Speed Test to identify areas in your website needing improvement. Once problem areas have been identified, a one-time mobile optimization development will be performed, which will improve the mobile speed and friendliness of your site.
- Optimize your site for mobile viewing by leveraging insights gained from Google's Internal Tools.
- Identify and develop areas needing improvement to increase the mobile-friendliness of the site and gain better visibility in Mobile Index.
- Check up to 30 pages of the site and implement mobile optimization improvements if necessary.
- Implement enhancements such as optimizing site images, leveraging browser caching, enabling compression, enabling keep-alive, and other mobile-specific improvements.
- Install AMP to blog sites if necessary.
- Up to a total of 8hrs for total mobile optimization, may include optimizing existing images or content to be mobile-friendly.
Have a Project Your Working On? Let's Hear About It!