Professional Website Design
Basic Website Design
- Fast WordPress development based on custom WordPress templates created specifically for local industry niches
- Two week turnaround time from start of campaign to initial client assessment and approval
- Three weeks turn-around time from start of a campaign to deployment. Any additional feature tacks on additional time
- Up to 30 pages migrated
- Up to 15 premium stock photos bought and used specifically for the site
- Custom design, created specifically for your business based on your personality
- SEO-ready websites with features integrated such as blogs, social media icons, HTML and XML sitemaps, etc.
- Responsive web design ensures the website is displayed correctly across all screens
- Social media icons, favicons, widgets, contact forms, etc.
*Please Note: This does not include content creation.*
Basic Web Design Plus Content
- Four to Six week turn-around time from intake form to final release. The first two weeks will be audited (initial and final, respectively).
- One month FREE maintenance included after the initial two-week development for support, minor updates, and additional content uploads.
- Up to 30 pages of content integration (migration of content)
- Up to five 350 - word pages included for the main page, about us, contact us, plus two pages of your choice.
- Two design studies for the logo, created in multiple formats, designed specifically for the client according to their specification.
- All original content, logos, and graphics created specifically for the new website
- Fast, elegant web design based on WordPress
- SEO-ready content and development
Advanced Web Design
- Our white label Web Development service is built on the WordPress content management system (CMS).
- It is the most flexible and easiest to use open-source content management system, with worldwide community support.
- It has themes with responsive web design provide optimal user experience across devices so that users navigate the website with minimal resizing and scrolling.
- Its Dashboards use page builders that: provide a drag and drop interface; allow easy creation of responsive column-based content; and, have more than five (5) pre-designed widgets, e.g. Galleries, Testimonial, Blog Feed and much more.
Check Out Our Custom Web Design
According to the US Small Business Association,
There are 28,443,856 Businesses in the US
60% Of these Businesses Have no Website
41% Plan to Build a Website
28% Already have Domains
Source GoDaddy and Redshift Research